Monday, October 18, 2010

Self being an illusory thing, self does not exists

Self being an illusory thing, self does not exists ...
Self being an illusory thing, self does not exists, it just born ( illusion of self is born ) out of sensory cordinations and psychological contents, it comes into existence, it does not have any existence of its own. So constantly it must be reminded “ yes, yes you are very much there “. It happens when somebody loves you. Then you constantly feel reinforced. You feel the reality of your existence, that you are wanted, therefore you are there. It gives you a nice sense of security, good feeling, that’s why you crsve for love. Once you discover love, that you are yourself love, you no more beg for love. All these love that we generally talk about, is begging for love. When you are enlightened you are not there, when you are not there what is there is love. In this case you don’t beg for love. As long as it is not happening, there will be fear, there will be insecurity, because the self is all the time disintegrating. So it has to poses things, “ this property is mine, I have this degree, I have this position….”, all these reinforces the self. Therefore you want all these things and the strongest reinforcing thing is love. When somebody loves you, care for you, it helps in sustaining that self. If she fall in love with the better person than you, you are finished. That means you are no more wanted and that self is disintegrating. You would have seen recently on paper how somebody killed his lover when she fall for somebody else, you say she is the most wonderful person in the world then you kill her, why not celebrate that she got somebody better than you. So when you say I love somebody it means you love your self, that’s all that is there to it. You can’t love anybody, you have never loved anybody. How you can love ( since the reference point of all relationship is ‘ I ‘). When you say I love him so much it means I love my self so much, I need so much love to survive, otherwise I am gone. I am not condemning it, I am describing things as they are.
- Shri Bhagavan

No comments:

Post a Comment